A lip lift in Tampa can be utilized as a permanent solution for thin lips or thinning/sagging lips that may come with natural aging.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Lip Lift?
A lip lift can provide many benefits and enhancements for a patient, and you may be a good candidate for this procedure if:
- You want fuller lips with more volume and definition
- You have thin lips or lips that are starting to thin due to aging
- You believe that the space between the bottom of your nose and your top lip is too long
- You have wrinkles around your mouth that you want smoothed out
- You are a nonsmoker or able to stop smoking six weeks before your procedure, as well as six weeks post-operation
- You are in good health overall without any medical conditions that would impair or complicate your healing process or approved by your primary care physician to undergo the procedure
If you believe you may be a good candidate for a lip lift in Tampa based on the above qualifications, we suggest you schedule a consultation with Dr. Buchanan to discuss the possibility of a lip lift and the aesthetic benefits it could bring to your life.