By removing fat from the cheeks, buccal fat pad removal in Tampa makes the face appear slimmer and more contoured, resulting in a more defined and elegant appearance.
Am I a Good Candidate for Buccal Fat Removal?
You may be a good candidate for buccal fat pad removal in Tampa if:
- You have a round or chubby face due to excess fat in your cheeks
- You have an average body weight but still have fullness in their cheeks
- You have a stable weight and are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- You desire a more defined and contoured facial appearance
- You have asymmetrical or unbalanced facial features
- You are in good overall health and do not have any underlying medical conditions that could affect the healing process
- You are not a smoker, as smoking can negatively impact the recovery process
If you meet the qualifications mentioned above and are considering buccal fat pad removal, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Buchanan to discuss the procedure's potential benefits and determine if it will suit your anatomy.