The cost of chin augmentation surgery can vary significantly depending on the complexity of your case, the number of procedures involved, if implants are used, and where you live. It’s also important to note that the amount above does not reflect additional surgery costs, including:
– Anesthesia fees
– Operating room costs
– Blood or additional medical testing
– Compression garments for post-surgery
– Miscellaneous expenses, such as surgeon’s fees
Additionally, the cost of the procedure can be affected by the following circumstances:
– The amount of experience and overall reputation of your surgeon. You’ll find that surgeon’s with many years of experience, or that are highly regarded, will typically cost more.
– The techniques the surgeon uses for the procedure and the complexity of the case.
– Where your surgeon’s practice is located. Typically, larger cities have higher operational costs and are more expensive.
If you’ve considered chin augmentation surgery, but feel like you are limited financially, speak to Dr. Buchanan or one of the VIVIFY staff members about financing options. We do our best to work with each patient by offering financing plans to help her achieve her surgical goals.